Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The "T" Kiddos :)

These are a few of the words I use to describe these kiddos: FUN, UNIQUE, HILARIOUS & my favorite one, CAMERA HAMS! hehe...These kids were such a blast and I just have to tell you, the girls and I would have shot pics all night long, lol...their grandmother came along and was shooting their pics after we were finished while I was talking with thier Mom, haha!

Mom and Dad, these are some beautiful and wonderful kids yall have! I enjoyed every minute of this session and I can't wait to do your family pictures this fall! I honestly can say this wasn't like work at all...It was super fun and I couldn't have asked for any better subjects :)

I did ball team pictures for their travel ball team this past weekend and the girls were anxious to see them...so here you go girls...I hope yall love them as much as I do! I had so much fun with yall!

Oh, and Jason, "I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU"...lol...Inside Joke from the other day ;-)

I hope yall enjoy your BIG sneak peek, lol...I just couldn't narrow it down any more, ha!

MY BUDDIES, THE "T" KIDS!!!!
Photobucket

SEE, THIS WASN'T WORK AT ALL...TOTAL NATURALS :)
Photobucket

LOVE THESE 2!
Photobucket

THIS GROUP SHOT IS MY FAVE I THINK! I REALLY LOVE THIS B&W OF THE GIRLS 2!
Photobucket

OH THAT SISTERLY LOVE ;)
Photobucket

DID I MENTION HOW GREAT THEY ARE? ;)
Photobucket

TEEHEE...I LOVE THIS SET!
Photobucket

GOTTA LOVE THE TRACKS! LOVE THIS OF BIG SIS, MISS "K"
Photobucket

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!
Photobucket

SUCH NATURAL LITTLE MODELS!
Photobucket

GOTTA LOVE THE HEADSHOTS! THESE ARE QUICKLY BECOMING MY FAV'S! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I SAVED THESE FOR LAST GIRLS! WE DID SOME FUN JUMPING SHOTS WALKING BACK TO OUR CARS...AND THE MIDDLE ONE WAS JUST A CANDID LITTLE MOMENT OF THE GIRLS BEING SILLY, IT MAY BE MY FAV OF THEM :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP