Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My SWEET Miss "S"

Well, this shoot was very special to me...because my sweet little Miss "S" was my first customer 1 year ago in August...that's right, I've been in the photography business 1 year! WOO HOO...lol!
Anyone who knows me, knows how special this family is to me...Lori, her mom, is one of my biggest fans and the reason I am where I am today! :) She took that step of faith out on me one year ago, and now, I am a full time photographer!! She's my SISTER in more ways than one :)

I also think Lori holds the record for the most sessions with me, lol...I'm pretty sure this is #5 if I counted right, lol! In all seriousness, this family (ALL OF YOU) have supported me and filled my life with joy beyond what I could ever express! They lift me up with their words, their hugs, and their support and I will always thank the Lord above for their presence in our life!

Miss "S" is such a little stinker...Her smile just lights up my day! She was so fun that day and I am pretty sure I told Lori that "I just loooooooooove your kids" like 50 times, lol...They are just so warm and fun and so easy to get natural smiles and personality from!

I also want to thank our special "assistant" for that day, "BILL" , haha...It should definately be a tradition, every time we do pics, "Bill" should be there. It wouldn't be right otherwise...and I do have a blackmail picture of our wonderful assistant...I'll be holding onto that for later, LOL!!!!

I hope yall enjoy this sneak peek of your sweet girl! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

WE'RE GONNA KICK THIS OFF WITH SOME MAJOR CUTENESS! HEHE
MY FAV'S!!
Photobucket

AND STILL MORE CUTENESS! MORE FAV'S, HAHA!
Photobucket

"WHERE'S MISS "S"? OH HOW I LOVE THESE 2 ;)
Photobucket

SEE, WE PLAYED LOTS OF PEEK A BOO
Photobucket

I JUST ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS GIRL! MY FAV'S!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOVE IT!
Photobucket

I LOVE BOTH OF THESE, I COULDN'T CHOOSE
Photobucket

TEE HEE HEE!!!
Photobucket

WE DID THESE AT A PLACE THAT HAS A SMALL ORCHARD THERE, THE APPLES WERE SO YUMMY AS YOU CAN TELL FROM THESE :) ALL 3 ARE MY FAV'S!
Photobucket

I ADORE THESE!
Photobucket

HOW ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE IS SHE?!?!?!
Photobucket

I'LL END WITH THESE...THE LEFT ONE IS ANOTHER FAV AND WE GOT HER LITTLE "PIGGIES" IN THE RIGHT ONE...SO CUTE!
Photobucket

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL!

1 comments:

Lori Jackson September 10, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

I just LLOOVVVEEE them!! and you!! :)

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP