Tuesday, September 29, 2009

John & Valerie : Engaged!

This is my WONDERFUL friend Valerie and her fiance' John! I had the best time photographing them! Let's just say, there are some super funny shots of John in there...lol...but I was a good friend and kept those off the blog and the website...hehe! We are doing their wedding next month and I'm so stoked!!! It's gonna be a BLAST!!

Here are some of their photos...I was going to blog a couple and I just couldn't choose...plus I've been going crazy to try these two sets of blog boards I have :)

So here they are in all their BEAUTIFULNESS! Go on over to our wedding site
http://www.mandystephanieweddings.com/ , enter the webstie and click ENGAGEMENTS...they are in gallery 2! There are some different ones that I couldn't fit on these...hehe! If you know of anyone needing engagements, bridals, trash the dress, or wedding photos...please send them our way! It would be greatly appreciated!! (shameless plug...I KNOW...lol)

VALERIE AND JOHN!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR BIG DAY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP