Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kristy & Mr "D"

WOW WOW WOW!! That's alot of wow's, lol! This little guy was such a DREAM to work with! :) From the first shot, he was smiling up a storm and making my job so easy, I didn't have to act really silly or anything to get him to laugh at me, lol!

We took these at his grandparents house. I have known their family for years!! Their home is a special place for me to shoot because my Mom took one of my very dear friends wedding pictures at this house when she married Kristy's brother! :) So it was really neat to me that Kristy asked me to come there and take her little guy's pictures at the same place! It was her birthday that day and so we just had a great time before they went to celebrate!

I really appreciate you asking me to capture some photos of your handsome little man Kristy! It was absolutely my pleasure! :) Enjoy your sneek peak!



MY BUDDIES, KRISTY & MR "D" :)
Photobucket

I LOVED THIS BUILDING BY THEIR POND...AND MY PHOTOGENIC LITTLE SUBJECT, HEHE!
Photobucket

I LOVE ALL THESE, ESPECIALLY THE ONE OF HIM WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER! :)
Photobucket

HOW CUTE!!!!!! I'M PARTIAL TO A SNAGGLE TOOTH, HEHE ;)
Photobucket

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Photobucket

I JUST SMILE AT THIS EVERY TIME I SEE IT :) JUST HIM BEING HIMSELF!!
Photobucket


MY FAV'S!!! LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!
Photobucket

HERE HE IS FISHING WITH HIS GRANDFATHER! LOVE THAT!
Photobucket

SUCH A HANDSOME LITTLE GUY!
Photobucket

SEE, I TOLD YA HE'S A CUTIE PIE :)
Photobucket

TEEHEE...LOVE THE SERIOUS ONE, BUT THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS MY KINDA PIC, HEHE!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP