Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mr. "H"

This little guy is a little pistol ball as my Paw Paw Pete says, hehe! I have known his mom and dad for a long time and I was so excited when Starr wrote me and asked me to do some photos of their little guy for a modeling agency...Just a few days after this shoot, they went to Nashville to audition for an Alan Jackson music video! How AWESOME right?!?!?!!!!

He was a definate little ham and was cracking me up...He even got to be a photographer for a few mintues and he took some pics of his mom and I, lol...Let's just say those of me will be locked away somewhere...lol ;)

Thank yall so much for letting me do these! I hope yall enjoy this sneak peek!!! :)

2 OF MY FAV'S!! LOOOOOOOOOVE THE B&W :)
Photobucket

HAHAHA...NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO SMILE AT THIS, HEHE!
Photobucket

I LOVE THE ONE OF HIM CHECKING HIS POCKET!
Photobucket

PERSONALITY, PERSONALITY, PERSONALITY! LOOOOOVE IT! HEHE
Photobucket

HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE GUY???? LOVE THE ONE ON THE RIGHT...ANOTHER FAV!!!
Photobucket

AWWWWW, I LOVE THEM ALL!
Photobucket

I'LL END WITH THIS ONE...JUST LOOK AT THIS TOP ONE, I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH...HE'S SO FUNNY! THE RIGHT ONE JUST LOOKS SO PEACEFUL TO ME...I THINK THIS SHOWS HOW WONDERFUL CHILDREN TRULY ARE!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP