Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love L-O-V-E :)

Meet Amy & Jordan! They are a super sweet couple that was wonderful to shoot and did every shot I asked of them! :) A Photographer's DREAM in other words, hehe!

They are getting married next June and starting their new life together! I must say, I got tickled first thing...Jordan was telling us he was a little nervous and didn't know quite what to do, so we just cracked some jokes and had a great time. In no time, he was at ease and they were great models! Amy was a great subject all by herself! We took a few of her separately for her Graduation Invitations, but we decided we're going to hopefully do a whole separate shoot! ;) I tell ya, the girl can ROCK it out!

I'm in love with all of these, but I do have some fav's as usual, hehe! Yall Enjoy!

THE WONDERFUL JORDAN & AMY :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOOOVE THIS...ONE OF MY FAV'S!
Photobucket

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAV'S OF AMY...SHE ROCKS IT!
Photobucket

WHAT PRECIOUSNESS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

ANOTHER FAV OF AMY!
Photobucket

I LOVE HER RING, SO WE HAD TO SHOW IT OFF OF COURSE ;) ANOTHER FAV!
Photobucket

SPEAKING OF RINGS, THEY WANTED SOME DETAIL SHOTS OF THEIR RINGS FOR THEIR RECEPTION, WHICH I THOUGHT WAS AN AWESOME IDEA! PLUS A LIL CUDDLE SHOT, HEHE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A LITTLE SIHOUETTE FUN :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

SEE, THEY ROCK! HOLLLLA! HEHE, ANOTHER FAV!
Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, I KNOOOW I SAY THIS ALOT, BUT I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE! I LOVE ME SOME SUNFLARES AND SWEET COUPLES! THE PERFECT MATCH! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

CONGRATULATIONS YOU 2 LOVE BIRDS :) YALL MAKE A WONDERFUL COUPLE!!


1 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP