Saturday, July 25, 2009

A New Little Angel!

This couple is one of our Project Maternity Winners, John & Rachel! YAY for Contests and fun times, hehe! ;)

I definately knew this would be a great shoot when our Mom-To-Be, Rachel came up to me and said, "You're Stephanie right?" and of course I said, "Yes I am" and she then tells me this, "Someone we know told us to tell "Moose" hey"...hehe...John's cousin Krista and I went to school together and had them pass on that message to me, lol...So we all hit it off right from the get-go!

Yall are so easy to work with and fun! Thank yall for being such good models and letting us capture some wonderful moments for you! I am sooooo excited to do yall a newborn session...We're gonna have alot of fun and get some AWESOME images I just know it!! :)
And one quick note, Mandy snapped my picture toting the gold chair, and she threatened to show it in public but she said she was afraid I might whoop her, lol...and I just want her to know, that she thought RIGHT! LOL...just kidding...I HAD to throw that in, haha!

Now onto their photos...I hope yall enjoy these!

JUST LOOK AT THOSE FACES!
Photobucket

ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
Photobucket

Photobucket

ANTOHER FAV!
Photobucket

Photobucket

HOW CUTE RIGHT?!?!?!
Photobucket

LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A LITTLE TEXTURE FUN! I LOOOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PRECIOUSNESS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THANK YALL FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL AND FUN! I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK & VISIT WITH YALL AGAIN! :)

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP