Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Miss "S"

How precious is this sweet baby girl? She is definately spunky and full of personality, just like I like it! :) I went to school with her FANTASTIC Mom and I was so thrilled when she asked me to do some pics of her little one! Let's just say, I really had to work for this one, lol...We were laughing about that almost the whole time...She was movin' and groovin' the whole time I was there...I really think these turned out super cute...I had a blast with this family while I was there too, We all go way back so it was good to catch up and just chat while we were doing some pics. Of course, Kate HAD to go with me, so her and Miss "S" played for a bit and had a great time!

Thanks Dana & Joey for letting us into your home and spending time with us while we had some fun! She's one pistol ball and so so so adorable!! Enjoy your sneak peek!

And on a side note, be looking for alot of new blog posts in the the next days...I have ALOT of sessions I'm working on and trying to get some sneaky peeks up for everyone! I truly appreciate everyone being so understanding and patient with me! YALL ARE THE BEST!!!


I JUST LOVE THIS...SHE REALLY LIKED PLAYING IN THE DRIVEWAY :)
Photobucket

LOOK HOW ADORABLE, TOLD YA DIDN'T I?
Photobucket

SHE HAS THE CUTEST FROGGY OUTFIT ;) I LOVE THE ONE OF HER & DANA!
Photobucket

LOOK AT THAT FACE!!
Photobucket

TEEHEEHEE...HOW CUTE!! BOTH THESE ARE MY FAV'S!!
Photobucket

WELL, THIS IS MY FAV!! LOOK AT THAT SWEET LITTLE LOOK, SO PEACEFUL!
Photobucket

THE CUTENESS NEVER ENDS ;) LOVE THE B&W ONE...ANOTHER FAV!Photobucket

HEHE!
Photobucket

DANA'S SUCH A GREAT MOM! LOVE YOU GIRL!!
Photobucket

MORE SNEEK PEAKS ARE AHEAD! YALL STAY TUNED NOW YA HEAR! ;) HAHA

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP