Sunday, August 9, 2009

The FABULOUS "J" Family

Well, I say this ALOT, and I know that, but I just LOOOOVE this bunch! :) They are so fun and hilarious!

This is Heath & Ashley, and their two fun loving sweet girls! We met up one afternoon to get some photos at a building I like to use for my urban sessions, and while we were there, Ashley's family came by and I found out that her Mom, (who's featured in a photo below) use to work at that building when it was owned by her family! I thought that was pretty neat myself! So we grabbed a picture of her with the girls by the builing, plus Heath's Mom & Dad came by to jump in a few pics! We had a really great time cuttin' up and catchin' some pictures!

Heath, Ashely & Miss "M" and Miss "M", Thanks so much for asking me to do these for yall! Yall are so down to earth and just great to be around and a total pleasure to work with...I hope we get to do it again soon!

WE'RE GONNA START THIS OFF WITH ONE OF MY FAV'S...THE FABULOUS "J" FAMILY! :)
Photobucket

THE GIRLS WITH HEATH'S DAD!
Photobucket

& THE GIRLS WITH HEATH'S MOM!
Photobucket

WHAT A PRETTY GIRL!
Photobucket

HEHE...I JUST LOOOOVE THIS...SHE'S A HOOOOOOT ;)
Photobucket

I JUST ADORE THIS PICTURE! I JUST CAUGHT THEM THIS WAY :)
Photobucket

I JUST CAUGHT THIS ONE TOO...THE GIRLS WERE WONDERING WHAT MOM & DAD WERE UP TO, HEHE
Photobucket

BEAUTIMOUS COUPLE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

NOW I LOVE THIS...TOTAL DIVA'S ALREADY, HAHA :)
Photobucket

ANOTHER PRETTY GIRL! ;) MY FAV OF MISS "M"!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ANOTHER FAV! :)
Photobucket

WHAT A TOTALLY PHOTOGENIC BUNCH!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

HERE ARE THE GIRLS WITH ASHLEY'S MOM I TALKED ABOUT EARLIER :)
Photobucket

HEHE...HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS!
Photobucket

MY FAV OF MISS "M"
Photobucket

I'LL END WITH THESE 2...WE HAD TO BRIBE THEM TO DO OTHER PICS BEFORE WE WENT TO THE TRACKS, LOL...I JUST LOVE HOW THESE TURNED OUT! SISTERLY LOVE!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP