Thursday, August 27, 2009

Miss "K" & The Guys

I wanna start by saying, "I LOOOOOVE THIS BUNCH!" They are fun, energetic, and CRAZAAAY! LOL...My kind of people! You can't help but grin when you're around them...They are just so wild and full of life! My cheeks were sore later that night from laughing so much! :)

This is Miss "K" and her BIG cousins...hehe...The guys are absolutely WONDERFUL with Miss "K" and you can tell how much they all really care for each other...especially the guys ;) lol...She has them all wrapped around her little finger, as well it should be! Miss "K"s Mom is one of my bestest buddies, {who I miss very much by the way} and she called wanting some pictures of her beautimous little one...Well, on the way she called and asked if I would mind doing some of all of them together, because that seems to be a giant feat in itself, (getting them ALL together) and of course I was happy to! It ended up being one of my most favorite sessions.....EVER!! We had a blast and shot some great photos that hopefully everyone will enjoy! I really hope yall LOVE these as much as I do! :) YALL ARE AWESOME!

THE FANTASTIC MISS "K"...LOVE HER! ;)
Photobucket

TEEHEEHEE...I CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE WHEN I LOOK AT THIS! I LOVE THE ONE ON THE TOP RIGHT...OH THE PRECIOUSNESS! :)
LOVE THE B&W SHOT...POSSIBLY MY FAV GROUP SHOT!
Photobucket

LOOK HOW PERFECT THEY ARE! ALL OF THESE ARE BEAUTIMOUS!
Photobucket

THE SHOULD MODEL IN A MAGAZINE.......REALLY!
Photobucket

LOVE**LOVE** LOVE
Photobucket

AWWW, BROTHERLY LOVE, LOL
Photobucket

LOOK AT THOSE FACES IN THE RIGHT PHOTO, HAHA
Photobucket

NOW FOR SOME HEAD SHOTS! I LOVE THESE GUYS...THANKS FOR BEING GOOD SPORTS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE THESE 2 TO PIECES! "T" I LOVE YOU BUNCHES...MY FAV'S
Photobucket

YES, MOM IS IN THE MIDDLE...THOSE ARE SOME TALL GUYS, HEHE! TALL AND HANDSOME! ;)
Photobucket

AND LASTLY, THIS ONE IS ONE OF MY FAV'S OF MISS "K"...JUST HER BEING A SWEET GIRL...AND THE GROUP SHOT ON TOP IS ANOTHER FAV...AND THE BOTTOM ONE IS THEM WITH THEIR GRANDMOTHER! SUCH A PHOTOGENIC FAMILY! I AM TRULY BLESSED!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Lori Jackson August 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

absolutely lovely! these are all so good!

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP