Monday, July 13, 2009

A Brand New Family!

I remember the days when our Kate Kate was this small :( It seems like I fell asleep and when I woke up, she's this big girl with super long hair and a unique & spunky lil' personality that is all her own...It definately goes by faster than you ever think it will.

This is Timsha & Chad (man am I lucky to have all the beautiful people) ;)...We got together one hot afternoon to do them some of their first family pictures. Mr "G" was so sweet and a real trooper...he didn't get fussy until right at the end of the session, which was about an hour long, (which I thought was GREAT for a 5 month old sweet pea in that heat)...so we were thrilled and we got some really cute pictures of him with his Mommy & Daddy! I hope yall enjoy these and look back on them and remember these special days! He sure is a handsome little guy that's gonna have the girls chasing him ;) I know, I know, it starts earlier and earlier with the boyfriends/girlfriends, hehe...Here is yall a small sneek peek: ENJOY!

LOOOVE THESE CANDID MOMENTS :)
Photobucket

HEHE...I JUST ADORE HIS LITTLE SMILE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

ONE OF MY FAV'S ;)
Photobucket

WELL, I LOVE THEM ALL I THINK, ANOTHER FAV!
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOOK AT THAT GRIN
Photobucket

I THINK THIS IS MY FAV FAMILY SHOT!
Photobucket

PRECIOUSNESS
Photobucket

I LOVE THE WAY HE'S LOOKING AT HIS MOMMY!
Photobucket

OK, THESE 2 ARE A TIE WITH ME...LOOOVE THE COLOR, BUT I LOVE HIS EYES AND THE WAY THE B&W TURNED OUT! SO AGAIN, YOU GET BOTH, HEHE!

Photobucket

LOVE HIS EYES IN THIS ONE! B&W CAN MAKE THE EYES POP 2!
Photobucket

NOW THIS CRACKS ME UP...HE WAS TRYING HIS BEST TO EAT THAT GRASS! WE HAD A GOOD LAUGH...IT WAS SO CUTE!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP