Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"The Happy Song"

I wish I had a "happy song" that I could sing for all my children I photograph! My good friends Chad and Candace, {who I've known since we were really little ;) } wanted me to photograph their sweet and bubbly daughter, Miss "H"...I don't think I got one picture of her not smiling, lol...because her daddy would sing their "happy song" and she would just light up and smile and clap and have her a big ole time! :) It's more of a "do dee do" type thing, but she just absolutely grins til it makes you grin! hehe

I hope yall enjoy these pictures of your ever-so-wonderful baby girl! It's already going by so fast, and it's only gonna get faster. She has a wonderful little spirit and I know she has everyone she meets wrapped around every finger and toe that she has, hehe ;)

We love yall and thanks for letting me be a tiny part in capturing these precious moments with your little Miss "H"!!!
I owe a special thank you to "grandma", Mrs. Bethune, for getting those grins while Mom & Dad were in the photos :) Also, a big thanks to Martha for letting us use your yard! ;)
Here they are:


THE WONDERFUL & GORGEOUS "S" FAMILY
Photobucket

AWWW, I JUST LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS ONE IS JUST SOOOO SWEET TO ME ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

MY FAV OF HER & DADDY
Photobucket

THIS ROCKING CHAIR WAS HER MOMMY'S WHEN SHE WAS A BABY!
HOW PRECIOUS IS SHE?!?!?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

ANOTHER FAV!
Photobucket

AND I JUST LOOOOOVE THIS...LOOK AT THEIR FACES ;)
Photobucket

THIS IS ONE SWEET & HAPPY BABY GIRL! I LOVE IT!
Photobucket

MY FAV OF MOM & MISS "H"
Photobucket

THE B&W WON OUT ON THIS ONE ;) HEHE
Photobucket

LOOK AT THOSE EYES & THAT GRIN!
Photobucket

I HOPE YALL LIKED YOUR SNEEKY PEEKY...HEHE!
XOXO

1 comments:

Jason Broyles,  July 8, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Seriously I have tears!! Love ya girl!!

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP