Monday, July 20, 2009

The Birthday Boy :)

Yall Get ready...there's some seriously AWESOME pictures ahead! This little guy is full of spunk and super adventurous...We played ball, which I sadly didn't catch a very good picture of (he was super fast)...or as Mr. "T" calls it "HOOP IT"...hehe...I LOVE IT!! We saw a dog that just wouldn't go away no matter what we did, and we explored every where we could get to! At the end of his session, he got a lil' "surprise", lol...they are some of my favorites from the whole session.

His Mom, Julie and his Dad, Robbie are pretty cool themselves :) (they even offered to build me a studio when they win the lottery, hehe ). They were up for anything and really helped get these super duper cute smiles that are coming up! ;) He is a barrel of laughs and I know they are some super proud parents!

Oh...and I think this first one is one of my favorite pics of ALL TIME! There's just something about it that just WOWS me...I'm sure it's that sweet little cheese he gave me :)

MY FAVORITE!!!
Photobucket
TEE HEE HEE ;)
Photobucket
ANOTHER FAV ALREADY!!
Photobucket
ROBBIE IS A HUGE AUBURN FAN, SO I'M GLAD I BROUGHT THE BLUE CHAIR, EVEN THOUGH I'M A BAMA GAL ;) HEHE
Photobucket
AWWW, KISSES FOR MOMMY! LOVE IT!
Photobucket
MOM, DAD & MR "T"
Photobucket
LOVE THOSE EYES!
Photobucket
I LOVE THIS LITTLE COLLAGE, SO CUTE!
Photobucket
DADDY & HIS BOY! :)
Photobucket
HERE'S THE 'SURPRISE' :)
Photobucket
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS? LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'M LOVING THIS ONE, HEHE, ANOTHER FAV! YES I HAVE ALOT OF THEM, ;)
Photobucket

I hope yall enjoy these...he's PRECIOUS!

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP