Thursday, November 12, 2009

The "M" Family

LOOOOOOOOONG TIME NO SEE YALL!! I'm super sorry about my blogging, well the lack of it anyway. This is the busiest time of year for photographers, and as a result, my normal lack of blogging is actually worse, lol! But this will make up for it, I PROMISE!! :)

This is the AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS "M" Family! They live in Birmingham, but were up for a visit and some football the day we got together to shoot some family shots! :)
I had a blast with Miss "A", the oldest! She was super fun and full of energy, just doin' her thang', lol...and miss "L", the baby, gave me to CUTEST smiles ever! We did alot of candid stuff which is some of my favorite shots to take! They are such a beautiful and loving family! You can just tell by the way they look at eachother!

Thank you Joanna and Jonathan for such a fun day and for asking me to capture these for yall! I hope you enjoy these! :)

THE "M" FAMILY :)
Photobucket

THIS IS BIG SISTER, MISS "A", I JUST ADORE HER LITTLE CURLS!
Photobucket

AND THIS IS LITTLE SISTER, MISS "L", SHE'S THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST!
Photobucket

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE ALL 3 OF THESE SHOTS, DEFINATELY IN MY TOP FAV'S, HEHE
Photobucket

I LOOOOVE THIS GIRL, SHE'S GOT SPUNK!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS! ;)
Photobucket

EASILY ONE OF MY OTHER TOP 3 FAV'S...LOL...LOVE THE MIDDLE "PIGGY" SHOT!
Photobucket

YOU GOTTTA LOVE A DADDY AND HIS GIRL! AWWWWWW!!
Photobucket

MY OTHER FAV'S! I LOOOOVE THESE SHOTS TOO! YOU KNOW I CAN NEVER CHOOSE, LOL!
Photobucket

AND LASTLY, THESE ARE MORE FAV'S...SHE HAD TO JUMP IN THE PUDDLES...LOOOOOOVE IT!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP