Monday, November 23, 2009

CHRISTMAS CARDS 2009

FINALLY!!! I have Christmas Card Examples for this years cards. These are from the site where I got them from, so these are not my pictures...This was the quickest way for me to get them up...I can change colors and I will do some tomorrow and re-post them for you to see. They all have numbers, so when ordering, just let me know which one you like and if you would like to see it in different colors. I will load it on my site for your approval, and then place your order once payment is recieved. :)

You'll notice, most of these have an option for the inside. These are new folded cards for this year. You can choose the design and just do a flat card if you wish. The inside option is only if you would like a folded card.

They are all available in sets of 25 and include the envelopes :)

Pricing is as follows:

25 FLAT 5x7 cards : $34.00

25 FOLDED 5x7 cards: $44.00

*THESE ARE A LITTLE SMALL, I COULDN'T GET THEM ANY BIGGER, SO I WILL POST THE FULL ONES TOMORROW, MAYBE NOT THE INSIDES, BUT AT LEAST THE FRONTS AND SOME DIFFERENT COLORS...THE FONTS MAYBE A LITTLE DIFFERENT AS WELL*


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


EXAMPLES OF COLOR CHANGE TO MATCH PICTURE (CARD #16)
Photobucket

AND EXAMPLE OF COLOR CHANGE FOR CHRISTMAS COLORS WITH TEXT CHANGES
Photobucket

1 more:

ORIGINAL CARD #15
Photobucket

CARD #15 WITH COLOR AND TEXT CHANGES
Photobucket

If you are interested in a certain card, please let me know and I will work you up an example and put it up for you to see. I plan on putting up the full cards monday nov. 30th. :)

If you'd like cards this year, or if you have any questions, please let me know :)

Now I'm off here to get ready for my baby's big 7th birthday party! She's so super excited and so are we! Happy Birthday tomorrow baby girl! We love you BUNCHES!!!

THE "ALMOST" BIRTHDAY GIRL :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP