Friday, April 24, 2009

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I totallllllly have to Thank my friend Eryn for messaging me last night...She was letting me know that a photo I took of her daughter, Miss "K" from my last post, had been published on a Blog for a SUPERB clothing line, (which we LOOOOOOOOOOVE) called Matilda Jane! :)
Miss "K" is wearing 2 pieces from the Matilda Jane Spring Line that are GORGEOUS, and Eryn's dress is from the Women's line.

Long story short, Eryn sent my blog link to her Trunk Keeper for Matilda Jane who loved the photos, who in turn sent it to the insanely talented Creator of the Matilda Jane Line who has it as her blog header...OMG...(thank you soooo much for using one of my photos, I'm sooooooo HONORED)! :) I actually have a photo on THE MATILDA JANE BLOG as the blog header! WOWZERS!!!

I was so stoked, I took an acutal picture of my computer screen...lol...I know these aren't the greatest quality...but I will look back some day and remember how completely exhausted and ready for sleep I was when Eryn told me to call her...then with the blink of an eye, I was OVER THE MOOOON and didn't go to sleep until after Midnight, lol!

So here they are...my first photos on someone else's blog besides my own ;)

Photobucket

see my name on the bottom right...woo hoo!!! lol
Photobucket

http://matildajane.typepad.com/

A HUUUUUUUUUUUGE THANKS to everyone who had a part of this...this has thrilled me beyond my wildest dreams! And to Eryn and Miss "K"...I couldn't have had a more beautiful subject to capture...Thank yall for asking me to do your session, and passing my link on! Yall are the BEST!

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP