Thursday, April 16, 2009

And Baby Makes 3!

I know I say this ALOT, but I have the best clients in the WORLD!! I honestly feel like they become a part of my life and I genuinely cherish the Friendships we build! Let's just say that this definately applies to this couple...I felt an instant connection with them. They are expecting their first little bundle of sunshine :) A sweet baby girl that her daddy Ryan will lovingly call, Emma "Tater"...lol!! Don't worry, she's gonna have yall wrapped around her little finger like all little girls do ;) ( I speak from experience, hehe)

Tiffany wrote me and said she had wanted some photos done, but she could be going into the hospital any day, so we did them the very next day! We had some fun and got some great shots...Tiff was a BLESSING...she came with ideas, poses and all :) It worked out awesomely!! ;)

I actually just read on myspace that they had their sweet little baby girl! CONGRATULATIONS YOU 2, and to your families! I know yall are tickled "PINK", hehe...sorry, I couldn't resist!
I hope yall enjoy these photos & your new baby girl!

Photobucket

IT'S DIFFERENT, & THAT'S WHY I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! HEHE
Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU TIFFANY! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

SUCH A SWEET LIL MOMENT
Photobucket

OK, NOW THIS IS HIL-ARIOUS! LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

WOWZERS!
Photobucket

I LIKE THIS DRAMATIC LOOK!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A LITTLE SUNSHINE LOVIN', HEHE :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SOOOO PRECIOUS ;)
Photobucket

GOSH...I LOVE THIS :)
Photobucket

& THIS, LOL!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lori Jackson April 19, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

they look great!! and from the pics I've seen, you'll have another beautiful model when you get to shoot the baby!!

I love my Steph!!

sherry April 20, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

These are the cutest!! I think are some of the best I have seen from you!

Brandy,  May 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I LOVE these!

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP