Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miss "S"...The Birthday Girl!!

Let me start off by warning you that you are more than likely gonna get jaw cramps from grinning at this little miss! :) She is such a hoot and I could hardly stop lauging at her the whole time! Her Mom said she had been talking up having her pics made, so we were sooo super excited when she was all about it...hehe! One minute she was hittin' a pose by poppin her hip out, and the next it was the silliest face followed by the prettiest giggle :) I laughed the entire shoot!
There will definately be another post soon with some of her just doing her funny faces...lol...she's so funny!!!

Mom, you know how much you mean to me...and I'm so glad you asked me to do "Miss Thang's" Birthday Pics! You were my 1st "believer" and you took a chance on me...and for that, I can't say enough words to Thank you for being "you"! We had sooo much fun and I hope you enjoy these!! There are gonna be LOTS, so get ready...hehe!
We Love Yall!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is for you mom and miss "s", just like sister's :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

she wanted one of her pretty pink toenails...such pretty little piggies ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

& a little preview of the "funny" faces...teehee
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

one of my fav's :)
Photobucket

& here's one of my "pose", LOOOVE it...hehe
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

of course, anytime kate hears we are going to a park for pics, she tags along, lol...so when she found it was miss "s"...she was begging to go play with her...and of course, they just HAAAAD to have a pic together, lol...they're so cute!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown February 12, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Cute, Cute, CUTE!!! Happy Birthday to the birthday girl ;) and GREAT JOB to you Steph! I'm loving the new layout!

Lori Jackson February 12, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Girl, you are just THE BEST! Of course, I love them....I never had any reason to think I wouldn't! I have told you a million times how talented you are, and you have proven yourself once again!! :)

Mandy Owens February 12, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

these are adorable. i love the ugly chair, btw. :) the kid is just too cute for words, and you def seemed to capture her personality. love love love them. amazing quality... just gorgeous!

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Absolutely Perfect!! You are so talented!! Miss "S" is beautiful and so is her Mommy!! I love the pic of them together!! Great Job Stephanie!! :)

Tara Wilkerson

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

She is so cute! You both did a great job on this one! She looked like she had so much fun.

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP