Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Handsome Jessie-Boy

How incredibly handsome is my little man? He just melts my heart! This is my nephew Jessie or "Jessie-Boy" as we call him, lol. Kate and Jessie were my first little models on my journey to here :) I took them out over a weekend and just shot pictures all day both days. We had fun in between too of course, but he was super anxious to help "Aunt Moosie", (that's ME to all my nephews & nieces, hehe). I haven't made any pics of him in a while and one day while we were visiting, I just grabbed my camera and took some candids of him while he was being a "boy", lol.
He told me he will model for me again, so we're gonna head out in the next few weeks and do it again :) I just love him to pieces and wanted to feature a few of my favorites from that afternoon with my favorite little guy! Aunt Moosie loves you Jessie-Boy!!

Photobucket

yap, aunt moosie will be getting a huge one of this ;) LOOOVE IT!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I know you can't really see all of his face, but this one of him laughing just grabs me :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori Jackson February 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

these pics are fabulous! He is such a cutie!

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

He is gonna be a heartbreaker. lol These are great!

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP