Monday, October 27, 2008

My Super Special Friends...The "O" Family!

Let me start off by saying, that it was super cold this day and very windy. On top of that I was a bundle of nerves because this was the 1st day I met my AWESOME friend Mandy in person! (she's also a fellow photog, hence the nerves...hehe ;) She's the absolute sweetest person and her husband Steve and sweet little Miss "A" are just as Wonderful! We fought the cold and the wind and my nerves to get in some quick shots, but you'd never know they were freezing...this family is truly AWESOME! ;) Thank you so much Mandy for having me to do your family portraits! It's truly an honor and definately a memory I will cherish forever! I hope you love your photos! :-)
















6 comments:

Anonymous,  October 28, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

These are so good! They are such a cute family. Great job on these!

jay_broyles October 28, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

Kudos Moosie! These are great!!

Lori Jackson October 28, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

You did another fantastic job! Keep up the good work! :)

Mandy Owens October 28, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

to say that i love them would be the understatement of the century. you did sooooooo good on these... we look so spastic and in pics, and just can't believe i actually have some pics of us that i LOVE now. that first one knocks my stinking socks off... and the rest are close behind. girl! if people only knew what you had to work with, and you still got shots that good!!! :) thank you thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous,  October 28, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

THESE ARE AMAZING! These are so good girly!

Casey

LLMPhotography October 28, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Steph - GREAT job on these!!! They turned out sooo good! :D Mandy was telling me about them the other day. I've been sick and keep forgetting to look! Love 'em all!!

Hugs,
Tif <><

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP