Thursday, October 23, 2008

2 SUPER STUNNING LADIES!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how absolutley GREAT it was to do a shoot for these 2!! Casey and Brandy were so awesome!!...Honestly, I didn't work very hard, they posed themselves like Pros!!! hehe!!! They are just 2 of the most gorgeous ladies and they photograph super great!
Brandy and Casey, Yall were so fun and so great in front of the camera! I hope we get to do it again really soon ;)

Here's yall a Sneak Peek of these GORGEOUS Ladies!! :-)

This is the BEAUTIMOUS Miss Casey!
& This is the GORGEOUS Mrs. Brandy!











This one is my favorite of them together ;)



Dan took Katie playing at the park, and when they came over to where we were finishing up...Kate jumped in and we got this cute "silly face" shot...hehe!!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  October 23, 2008 at 1:29 AM  

You are DA BOMB girl! lol

Oh my, I knew they were going to be good, but GEEZ, you blew me away!

This was SO WORTH staying up for.

I give you an A+infinite

Thanks so much

Love ya

Brandy

Anonymous,  October 23, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

I didnt stay up I didnt know! HA I LOVEEEEE THEM!


Thank YOU
Casey

Anonymous,  October 23, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Stephanie,
Another beautiful job!
You are absolutely wonderful!
Much Love,
Tara

Mandy Owens October 23, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

these are gorgeous! 2 super stunning ladies + 1 super amazing photographer = fantastic photos!!!

LLMPhotography October 23, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Steph - Your blog photos look amazing!!! U have came such a long way soooo fast!!! Great work!

Hugs,
Tif

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP