Sunday, March 7, 2010

NEW PRICING & A NEW UPDATE! :)

Hey yall!! Well, I come to you and admit defeat!! I have slacked on blogging once again...the re-model and catching up on weddings has taken over...plus we have found out we are gonna have another baby!! YAY!!! We are really excited, and overwhelmed at the same time!

Well, the reason for this blog, is several things...first of all, new pricing is in place on my website...this is my full time job now so I have to charge a little more on my session fee, and lab prices change, so that affected mine...they are just tiny adjustments...you can see it all on my website at http://www.stephaniebryan.com/ and click on pricing and info :) The main thing is my session fee which is now: $50 then just $1-$2 adjustments on most prints. The other new thing is that I will not be doing the $85 CD special anymore :( But you can still purchase images on CD at $6 each!

Also, we are moving this weekend, and after today, I will be without Internet for a week or so...I can still answer emails and facebook msg. through my blackberry, (if it is working right...which hardly ever happens, lol) but if you place an order, I will place it as soon as my internet is back on...I will let yall know as quick as it is up and running :)

And, just a couple quick pics for a blog post...here is our first sonogram of baby bryan 2 :) hehe. My due date is: 10-8-2010!!!

Photobucket

and here is my latest fav' pic of baby bryan #1, our kate kate!!! i love that girl! :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP