Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love Chemistry! ;)

This is the incredibly wonderful couple that was chosen for the Couples Contest Mandy & I had a few months ago. These 2 have been married for a few years, but you'd think they just got married yesterday! They're just the BEST! As alot of you know, my schedule is super hectic and I've been late in getting these posted, but I'm glad today is the day!

This couple is what every photographer DREAMS of! :) They did everything we asked of them and we looooooooooved it, hehe! You can just feel their love when they look at eachother! It's true and real! Chemistry is one of the best things for a shoot, and as you're about to tell, these 2 ROCK!!!

I can't wait to get them in front of my camera again! We're doing another shoot with them in an Urban area!! Thanks you 2! :)


LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOOOOVE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE, A MAN IN LOVE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WOWZERS, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PIC!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

OH YEA! LOOOOOVE THIS TOO!
Photobucket

Photobucket

ONE OF MY FAV'S! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TOLD YA! THEY ROCK!
Photobucket

Photobucket

IN MY USUAL STYLE, I COULDN'T CHOOSE, SO YOU GET BOTH, HEHE
Photobucket

I'LL END WITH THIS ONE! I LOVE IT BEST BECAUSE IT'S A NATURAL MOMENT!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lori Jackson June 19, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Yay! another great job done!

kasey edwards,  July 27, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Oh my goodness Stephanie, these are REALLY GREAT!!!! I don't belive I will be able to to pick out just some of them!

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP