Thursday, May 7, 2009

Miss "J", Part 2 :)

Well, it's that time. Graduation is almost here, and I feel super duper old...lol! This is the 2nd shoot I did with the wonderful Miss "J"...We did a fall session, and this is her spring one!

Congrats girl to you and your family! I know you're gonna do AWESOME things in your life! LOVE YOU!

Here are a few of my Fav's :)

LOVE THIS ONE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

GO SENIORS ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BEAUTIMOUS!!!
Photobucket

I LOOOOOVE ME SOME SUNFLARE FOR FUN ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
TEE HEE HEE...LOOOOOVE IT!
Photobucket

MY FAV :)
Photobucket

AND I'M LOVIN' THIS ONE TOO ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comments:

sherry May 11, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Another great shoot!! Love ya :-)

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP