Sunday, March 22, 2009

YAY for SPRING!!

I don't know about yall, but I'm SUPER glad Spring has started showing up! :)
Flowers are blooming, Birds are Chirping, & Me and my Camera are just JUMPING up and down to get out and get to "shootin", hehe!!!

With that said, I just wanted to post a little note to all my Blog Readers who are insterested in a Spring Session. My Saturdays in April are GONE!! That's right, booked up! With weddings, and portraits both booking, they were gone in a hurry ;) So, I am going to be booking more Weekdays now. Some of my Sunday afternoons are available, but I am really hoping to leave some of those open to spend time with Dan and Kate!

So, if you're interested in an April appt., please, please, please get with me so we can get you a day booked. Weekdays are pretty open right now with a few exceptions, & most session times will probably start at about 5:30pm. So, head on over to my website @ www.stephaniebryan.com and check out my calendar and see if you can find a few days that might work for you!

I'm sooooo looking forward to the warm weather and some FUN photo sessions! So bring on the SUNSHINE!! :)


Photobucket

1 comments:

LLMPhotography April 1, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Pretty Pretty!! How did you do the 'story board'?

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP