Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beach Vacation 2008......Part 1!

Hey everyone!! Sorry it's been so long since my last post...I've been super busy now that Katie's in school and working on some new and exciting ideas for everybody!! I've finally gotten around to editing some of our Beach pictures from this year...We had a blast!!! This was Katie's first time at the beach since she was 6 months old. Needless to say, this was long over due for her and soooo much fun! These are a few of my favorites!!


This was an AWESOME sunrise for hunting seashells...That's the hubby, my sweet girl, and the in-laws sillhouettes!
This was one of those, "just caught it" moments...she was resting on her daddy =)
She was drawing this for me...such a sweet girl!!
Drawing Mommy a picture in the sand...awww!!
My two sweethearts!!
This is one of my favorites of my loves!!

This one is MY absolute favorite of her!!!!
Look at those eyes!!!!!!!!!
This was our first day at the Beach...She was THRILLED!!This was one of the first pictures of her on the beach for the first time since she was 6 mths old!
I hope you've enjoyed looking at a few of my favorite photos from our Beach trip this year...There are more to come...I took around 1500 pics, so needless to say, there were ALOT to sort through...haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 19, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

I LOVE the beach pictures!!! They are all so great and cant wait to see all of them!!!LOL!! I can't wait for you to do the kiddos pics!!!! Well just wanted to show you some love!!!

Jessica

Mandy Owens September 19, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

GIRL! these are beyond amazing! you are off the charts talented!!!!!

Lori Jackson September 22, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Hey girl! You are SO good! Anybody who can make seashells look like that is amazing! Those scenic pics look like the front of postcards. I can't wait for our next session...

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP