Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My 1st Blog...YAY!!!

Hey yall!! This is my first blog...EVER...lol!! I will be posting pictures and information here on a regular basis. There will probably be personal stuff too all along the way...my life is anything but boring...haha...Also, keep watch for a "special deal" that I will be offering in the coming days. You can get some GREAT photos for a GREAT price :-) I will also be posting "sneak peeks" of my sessions here on my new blog, so if you have a session with me, you can catch a glimpse of some of my personal favorites before you see your proofs, which I think is really AWESOME!!




Oh yeah, and just a lil family info...here is a picture of my daughter"snaggle tooth" Katie, haha...she's 5 years old and lost her 1st tooth last sunday and started kindegarten the next day on monday :-( She's growing up on us! I just had to share this picture as the 1st official one on my Blog...I can't wait to show you more!!




















4 comments:

Lara Jo August 20, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

YAY Katie!

Lost your first tooth AND started school! WOW!! How much money did you get for that 1st tooth??

You are growing up so much ... alot since the first day I seen photos of you on your mommas myspace page! =]

I hope you are loving school!! Stormi sure is =]

________________

GREAT BLOG SPOT Steph!!
Im exctied to see what you do here =] Have fun!!

HUGZ
Lara jo

Anonymous,  August 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Awwhhh!! How sweet! I am glad you are happy today and that you seem to have your ideas in motion. You really are great at what you do...we just need to let others see that too!!
Love ya girl!
Sherry

Stephanie Bryan August 23, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

Hey Lara Jo!! Girl, I've been missing you!! Katie said to tell you she got $10, (yap 10 big ones)...LOL!! Which some was from grandparents ya know!

She's definately growing like a weed...I'm sure Stormi is too! She loves school...she woke up this morning and said, "mom, i miss mrs. lacy"...that's her teacher!

I'm glad you like my Blog girl!! I'm loving being able to do it, it's really cool!

Thanks soooo much for the sweet words! I hope we can both slow down enough to catch back up soon ;)
LOVE YA GAL!!

Stephanie Bryan August 23, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

AWWW I just love you bunches and bunches Sherry!! Thanks so much for being so sweet!! I hope we get to see your kids on here soon ;) ;) ;)

XOXO

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP