Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miss "J" is almost HERE!!!

I had soooo much fun with Candi and Mr. "J" the day we shot these. :) She's due in a few weeks and I know she's so ready for her precious baby girl to be here!! "J" was such a hoot to hang around...he was cracking me up...his pants kept falling down and Candi would tell him to pull them up and he would do the FUNNIEST little "squat & yank" thing I've ever seen...LOL! We were cracking up at him all the time. At one point he was just like, "I'm done" and started throwing leaves all over his Mom...hehe! It was sooo funny! You'll get to see a few of his funny faces he did in these fav's of mine. We gave Candi's hubby Luke the day off, so you better
watch out bud, family pics will be next, hahahaha!

Thanks to you 2 for spending some time with me and letting me capture some of these memories for you! Now Girl, I NEVER want to hear you say you're not photogenic again ;) You are positively GORGEOUS and VERY photogenic ;)!! I LOVE YA and hope you enjoy these!
I can't wait to meet you're precious baby girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

precious :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

now this is one hottttt momma, hehe :)
Photobucket

lovin' baby sister, awwwwwww
Photobucket

little country boy :)
Photobucket

LOOOOOOVE IT!!!! Such a CUTIE!!!
Photobucket

i like the black and white one, so i posted both, lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

these just make me smile :) hehe
Photobucket

one of my fav's
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"raaaawwrrr...i'm gonna get you mommy"...hehehe
Photobucket

MY ABSOLUTE FAV!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous,  March 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

I LOVE all of these pictures! She is so photogenic and so is Jax!

Anonymous,  March 14, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

These are SOOOOOO good!!! Candi looks GREAT and Jax is such a cutie!!!!!!

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

These pics are fabulous! And it helps to have two gorgeous models!! :)

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! She is gorgeous and looks great! What a precious little boy! You did an outstanding job Steph! I love all of them!

Tara Wilkerson

LLMPhotography April 1, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Love these!! Can't wait to see the ones you are going to do of Mandy & fam!! Wish you two were closer! I NEED famiy pics done! lol

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP