Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Fall Special Is...

That's right!! 20% off your print order for the first 10 (ten) people to contact me and schedule a photo shoot. If you schedule your appointment between now and October 15th, 2008, you will receive the discount. **NOTE: Your Session Fee will still be due on the day of our shoot. The discount DOES NOT apply to the Session Fee. When you place your order, I will deduct the 20% from your total, and half your total amount will be due. The other half is due when you receive your portraits.**


Call or email me today and schedule your appointment...These sessions won't last long!!!
Thanks,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 21, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

Stephanie,

As I've told you before your photography is awesome! Your talent is amazing. Please send me some pricing for engagement pictures and wedding photography @ stacysneed@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Stacy

Mandy Owens September 22, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

hey girl~! I LOVE the leaf in the hand picture. classic and beautiful. :) can't wait to see the results from some of these shoots you have coming up. goodness knows i love looking at your pics. :)

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I just wanted to drop a little line to say Thank you for checking out my Blog. I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks I will be posting from my sessions and keeping a check on me from time to time! If you would like information on a session, please email me at sbryanphotography@yahoo.com!

Also, you can subscribe to my blog and be notified of when I post a new entry. I will be offering specials online occasionally, so definately add me to your favorites :-)!!

Copyright Info! Please Read!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog! Go ahead, Have a Look around! All the pictures in my blog are property of Stephanie Bryan Photography, Stephanie Bryan, Owner .Please do not print, save them to your computer or download them. Thank you so Much!



Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP